Patrick Murphy & Sons Fuels is one of Irelands leading manufacturers of premium quality, low-smoke solid fuel briquettes. A family owned business operating from a state-of-the-art plant located in Ovens, Co. Cork, we’ve specialised in the manufacture of low-smoke solid fuels for well over a decade. From here we distribute a range of smokeless fuels to a growing client base of solid fuel retailers and wholesalers across Ireland and the UK. From our Cork depot, we also serve the public as fuel suppliers for home heating and domestic use. As a company we possess a long-standing reputation for providing the highest levels of personal service, in addition to offering unrivalled pricing and value for money. From the very outset, quality has always been paramount. All of our products comply with the Air Pollution Act regulations. We continually test our products in a dedicated on-site laboratory, so we can guarantee our customers a consistent and high quality product.
Why choose Patrick Murphy & Sons Fuels Ltd:
- Expertise – Our involvement in the solid fuel business stretches back over four generations. We also possess a decade worth of experience in the manufacture of low-smoke solid fuels… so as a client you’ll benefit from our accumulated expertise.
- Quality Products – All of our products comply with the Air Pollution Act regulations and are Approved Fuels. We also carry out tests in our on-site laboratory on all of our products.
- Cost Savings – Our prices are never less than ultra-competitive.
- State-of-the-art Facilities – Along with our manufacturing plant we have a fully automated bagging machine which enables us to hold substantial stocks all year round to cater for high demand periods.
- Convenience – Products can be collected directly from our facility in Ovens Co. Cork or we can organise haulage for you direct to your premises.
- Packaging – All of our products are palletised and wrapped with a UV protective hood ensuring they are always clean and can even be stored outside all year round.