Smokeless Fuels FAQs
1. How are your products priced?
Pricing depends on which products and services you wish to avail of. To find out more simply fill out our “Request a Quote” form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. Where is your facility?
Our head office is located at 124 Barrack Street, Cork City and our plant and warehouse facilities are located in Windsor, Ovens, Co. Cork.
3. Can you deliver to my premises?
Yes, we can organise the haulage for you (on both large and small orders).
4. Can you unload the delivery at my premises, as I don’t have a forklift?
Yes, we can facilitate large or small orders and unload the products at your premises with a moffett truck.
5. Can I store the products outside as I don’t’ have any storage facility?
Yes, all our products are wrapped in a UV protective hood, ensuring they stay clean, dry and protected from the sun.
6. Do your products comply with the Air Pollution Act Regulations?
Yes, all our products comply with the Air Pollution Regulations Act and we test our products in our on-site laboratory on a regular basis, guaranteeing their high quality and consistency.
7. How should I place an order?
To place an order, please call our head office on 021-4317 317, click here to contact us online or fill out our “Request a Quote” form and we will get back to you.
8. How/where are your products made?
We manufacture all of our low-smoke products at our state-of-the-art facility in Cork. Since we manufacture the products ourselves, we only use the best raw materials, this allows us to guarantee consistency and quality.